As a Sr.Consultant/Adviser and Dean and as Visiting WHO Consultant Dr. Mogli rendered the following services in India, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and other parts of the world.
Developed and implemented computerized Health Information (Medical Record) Management System.
Conducted conferences, seminars, and workshops on the Quality Assurance, Hospital Administration, and Health Information Management etc.
Planned and commissioned hospitals and health institutions.
Developed Standards, Policies and procedures for Hospitals, Medical Records, and Quality Assurance programs.
Developed Educational Programs for the Health Information, Hospital Administration, Medical Secretary, and other administrative paramedics courses.
Recruited and provided induction to various cadres of health care personnel.
As an Educationist
- Developed Certificate, Diploma and Degree level Medical Records Educational Programs in India, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and Sultanate of Oman.
- Specialized in developing syllabus and course content for HIM Degree, Diploma program at par with US universities.
- Visited US universities Loma Linda University, Chicago State University, Duquesne University to develop curriculum, course content for the MRT program in Oman.
- Conducted innumerable short term and long-term courses, workshops, seminars and conferences in various countries.
- Imparted orientation programs on effective functioning of hospital including quality assurance to Medical, Nursing, Paramedical and Hospital Administrators.
- Respositioned Health Information Management (HIM) Degree Program, initiated Master Degree in Health Information Management Program and submitted proposal for establishing "Center of Excellence in HIM" for Saudi Arabia as an Associate professor in King Faisal University, Dammam, kingdom of Saudi Arabia.